Esquire produces customized helmets and magnifying glasses in every parameter:
1) insertion of corrective lenses according to ophthalmology prescription both in the supporting support lens and inside the eyepieces of the telescopes. The carrier lens can be monofocal for near vision or for distance vision.
High definition magnifiers can be:
– Galileans: 2x, 2.5x, 3.2x
– Keplerians: 3.5x, 4x, 4.5x, 5x, 6x, 8x, 10x
2) all of them can be focused at a distance between 25 cm and 60 cm and equipped with various types of LEDs of our production.
3) the positioning of the telescopes in the support lenses is performed taking into account the total and partial interpupillary distance of the user and also taking into account the inclination of the same desired by him and between 12 ° and 45 °.
4) there are different models of frames: in titanium, in beta titanium and in aluminum. They are also equipped with interchangeable and very light transparent side projections.
- High definition and resolution stereoscopic images
- Wide field of view
- Large magnification range
- Maximum depth of field
- High contrast and brightness
- Faithful chromatic vision