ELPIS GALILEAN TTL
Elpis Galilean TTL
The ELPIS TTL base 6 magnifying glasses are used to magnify any object placed at the indicated focal distance. The titanium frame allows you to replace the neutral lenses with any base 6 corrective lens.
The ELPIS TTL magnifying glasses are custom made by inserting the two telescopes inside the perforated lenses according to their interpupillary distance.
Working distance: from 250 to 600 mm
Magnification: 2x, 2.5x, 3x
CODE: B6-TTL-G +
- Telescopes or prismatic or Galilean with magnification from 2X to 3X.
- Base 6 polycarbonate protective lenses mounted inside a titanium frame.
- Anatomic silicone nose piece adjustable in height and adaptable to your nose shape.
- Fixed custom interpupillary distance.
- Optical unit focused and collimated at the working distance (focal distance) required by the customer, between 30 and 60 cm.
- Angle of inclination of the telescopes adjusted between 12 ° to 35 ° with respect to the visual axis.
- Eye/lens (eyepiece) distance not exceeding 12 mm.
- Possibility to insert corrective lenses on the telescopes and in the additional frame.
- Lightweight titanium frame.
- Patented fast lace.
- Light Source Mini LED illuminator 10,000 / 25,000 lux with rechargeable batteries (recommended).
- Light Source Maxi LED illuminator 10,000 / 30,000 lux with rechargeable batteries (on request).
- Removable frame for single vision corrective lenses.
- Removable frame for bifocal corrective lenses to obtain the Trifocal System: far, intermediate (music) and near.
- Magnetic attachment for LED illuminator.
- Adjustable anti-gravity lace.
- Nose-mouth mask.