ELSPACE PRISMATIC TTL
TTL prismatic Elspace
Prismatic magnifying glasses equipped with interchangeable optics.
25 cm – 30 cm – 35 cm – 40 cm – 45 cm – 50 cm
3.5x – 4x- 4.5x – 5x – 6x – 8x – 10x
CODE: ELK +
A QUALITY CHOICE:
The Elspace magnifying eyeglasses not only consists of a titanium frame that allows you to adjust the inter-pupillary distance but also guarantees, in addition to this, the extreme proximity of the telescope eyepiece to the eye.
Last but not least, are the interchangeable optics that allow the user to independently modify both the magnification and the working distance depending on the operation to be performed. Furthermore, in this way, the purchase of a new product is avoided.
In conclusion, given these reasons, it is a unique product.
- Prismatic telescopes with magnification from 3.5x to 10x.
- Possibility to insert corrective lenses on the telescopes and the additional frame.
- Removable neutral protective lenses in base 8 polycarbonate mounted on the eyepieces of the telescopes.
- Anatomic silicone nose pad adjustable in height and adaptable to the shape of your nose.
- Patented system to adjust the inter-pupillary distance.
- Optical group focused and collimated at the required working distance (focal distance), at your choice between 30 and 60 cm.
- Angle of inclination of the telescopes adjusted by choice from 12 ° to 35 ° with respect to the visual axis.
- Eye/lens (ocular) distance not exceeding 12 mm.
- Lightweight and flexible titanium frame that allows you to wear the glasses with ease.
- Patented fast lace.
- Rechargeable LED lights. Two different models to choose from: DAYLIGHT which illuminates up to 40,000 lux and SUNLIGHT up to 35,000 lux which offers, more than the other, higher light quality, sharp edges and top range.
- Removable frame for mono-focal corrective lenses.
- Removable frame for bifocal corrective lenses to obtain the Trifocal System: far, intermediate (music) and near.
- Magnetic attachment for LED illuminator.
- Nose-mouth mask.
- Adjustable anti-gravity lace which aims to eliminate the weight of the optical unit from the nose.