TETI PROTECTIVE MASK
Teti Protective Mask
Protective mask with flip-up visor on the nape, CE EN166 certified: against splashes, sprays and flying particles.
Certified as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
It can be superimposed on Galilean magnifying glasses (without LED) and eyeglasses.
Very light, it guarantees protection and comfort.
42 in stock
Teti protective mask
Unlike most of the visors made of plastic you find on the market, , the Teti protective mask mounts a certified polycarbonate screen. The choice of this material is made with the aim of ensuring greater performance for the user in terms of resistance and transparency, for this reason it is defined as a protective mask with a quality visor.
The certification procedure provided for by Art. 10 of directive 89/686 / EEC was performed by Certottica, a body notified to the European Commission with code Id. 0530.
<p><em>Finally, to consult it in PDF format, click the link at the top of the page.</em></p>
- Head straps with adjustable silicone lace closure.
- Polycarbonate screen, 180° foldable on the nape.
- Ventilation adjustable through the front flap.
- Full weight of the PPE of only 102 grams which allows it, consequently, to be very light.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
- White visor with anatomic head strap.
- A protective screen in polycarbonate certified CE EN166.
- An adjustable silicone strap.
- User manual.
- Set of 5 CE EN 166 certified protective screens.
|Dimensions||32 × 9 × 3 cm|