TTL GALILEAN MULTIVISION
TTL Galilean Multivision
Galilean TTL magnifying glasses is equipped with base 8 neutral protective lenses.
It is used to magnify any object placed at the indicated focal distance. Custom made thanks to the insertion of the two telescopes inside the perforated lenses according to their inter-pupillary distance.
In addition, corrective lenses can be inserted, at your choice, outside the telescope with a 20 × 8 mm segment for viewing from near or far.
Working distance: 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50cm
Magnification: 2x, 2.5x, 3x
- Galilean telescopes with magnification of your choice from 2x to 3x.
- Neutral protective lenses in base 8 polycarbonate mounted inside an enveloping aluminium frame.
- Anatomic silicone nose piece, adjustable in height and adaptable according to your conformation.
- Personalized and fixed inter-pupillary distance.
- Optical unit focused and collimated at the required working distance, to be chosen between 30 and 60 cm.
- Tilt angle of the telescopes adjusted from 12 ° to 35 ° with respect to the visual axis.
- Possibility of inserting corrective lenses with a 20 × 8 mm segment in both telescopes and neutral lenses.
- Eye/lens (ocular) distance not exceeding 12 mm.
- Lightweight aluminium frame.
- Patented fast lace.
- Light Source Mini LED illuminator 10,000 / 25,000 lux with rechargeable batteries.(Recommended choice).
- Maxi 10.000 / 30.000 lux LED Light Source illuminator with rechargeable batteries. (On request).
- Removable frame for corrective lenses.
- Nose-mouth mask.
- Removable bifocal corrective lenses in order to obtain the Trifocal System: far, near and near magnified vision.
- Magnetic attachment for LED illuminator.
- Adjustable anti-gravity lace.
Black, Green, Red